Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hartford Marathon


On Saturday October 10th we hit the streets of Hartford along with over 10,000 other runners to participate in the 16th Hartford Marathon. Our team the Quiet Corner Cuties finished in 18th place with a time of 4:45:55. Sara, me, Rachel and Jenny are pictured above, Mary also ran with us. I ran 7.5 miles of the 26.2 miles in about an hour and 15 minutes. It was awesome and we had a blast! Can't wait to do it again next year! Team again or half marathon? Decisions, decisions.

More pictures coming soon.
Here they are!

1 comment:

masturbation stories com said...

He told me if Ididnt accommodate his wish, I would be punished. Even giving birth was abitch.
free sexy pics stories
grandmother beastiality stories
free gay bestiality stories
free erotic tales stories
cunt rape stories
He told me if Ididnt accommodate his wish, I would be punished. Even giving birth was abitch.