Monday, October 1, 2012

Like Father, like Mother

This weekend Ethan exclaimed that his milk was shallow. Upon closer inspection I determined that the milk in his cereal bowl was low and he needed more.
On the way to baseball saturday morning he asked me if I had any electronic stuff that he could take apart. When I told him that I didn't, he asked if we could go to a junk store and pick something up for him to take apart, because he likes taking things apart, especially something with wires.
I serve on two town commissions in Woodstock, the Conservation Commission and the Open Space and Farmland Preservation Commission. Ethan asks what I do sometimes and we talk about conservation and land preservation.
Last night during his evening prayer, Ethan said, "Thanks you that we live in the country. Please bless that the land willl be preserved and no houses will be built on it."
That's my boy!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I have a radio shack kit to build a radio, or some thing like that. Not sure but it's old but unopened. Was going to good will. It it has not gone already I will send it to Ethan. Has a bunch of wires. :-)