Thursday, April 17, 2008

Are you crazy?

April 17, 2008 That is the response I have received from a few friends and family members. Almost everyone else has been very supportive and enthusiastic. The ripple effect has been great to see! My neighbor and friend Paige was talking about the triathlon Monday on our walk around the block. I was curious, checked into it online, got excited and decided to enter on Tuesday. I talked to my friend Anne that morning, she got excited and she entered also! I have 2 friends who are planning to do this next year because they know that I am doing it and can see how excited I am about it.

So why am I doing this crazy thing? Well, it's something I've never done before. I love to do and try new things. I love having and working towards goals. I want to be in better shape, and I want to start a tradition of physical fitness for my son. Looking great in the bridal party at my friends wedding, which takes place 2 weeks after the triathlon, is a nice benefit to look forward to also!

No comments: