Friday, November 21, 2008

A busy week

Here are some random shots of Ethan taken this week. In this one he has found some toothpaste, and bitten all the tires off of a Schneider truck toy my parents had given him. Meanwhile I was trying to get dinner started, and feeling thankful for the few minutes of peace I had. Little did I know...

Here he is having a BLAST in a box filled with packing material. He had so much fun with this-throwing everything out was the best part. Did you know that packing peanuts can be squeezed between your fingers and disintigrate into zillions of tiny pieces? Neither did I 'till Ethan proved it was possible.

Here is Ethan when I went in to get him from a "supposed" nap. Yeah-he took off his p.j.'s, and the diaper, moved his bed to the middle of the room, took the baby wipes out of the childproof dresser drawer, ripped the top off them and took them all out of the package. He kind of throws a party where ever he goes. Maybe when he's older this'll be a good trait?

Here is Ethan on a day when he really didn't want to take his nap-he had protested and partied hard for a while. I went in to see if he was asleep and this is what I found...

No comments: