Thursday, November 20, 2008

Picture Day

Two weeks ago was picture day at the daycare where Ethan goes for a few hours a week. So I got him all dressed up cute and drove him over, on the way I realized that if he wouldn't sit still or was running around, it wouldn't be a bad thing cuz it would save us money if the pictures weren't great and we didn't buy them. Well, my always on the go, never sit still or hold still while I try to take pictures was an absolute perfect picture taking model of a child. Seriously my jaw was on the floor. The boy sat, held a pose, looked straight at the camera, smiled and I just knew this was going to be an expensive photo shoot. Ka-Ching! Here is a link https://shop.lifetouch.com/Gallery.jsf

Warning: Prepare yourself for serious blinding cuteness....Sunglasses are recommended.





No comments: