Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Buffleheads!



Nathan, Ethan, my mom, and I all drove down to Jacksonville NC to spend Thanksgiving with Jessie and Danny. Jessie and I drove to Sam's club to get some groceries, we went past a small pond and I saw my first Buffleheads! I did not take that picture- my little camera isn't THAT good, but I found an online pic to share because they are so beautiful! They are the smallest diving duck-I recognized them because of the work I've done at whatbird.com

Thanksgiving was fun-My Dad surprised us all and was able to join us. Jessie and Danny have a really cute home, but they are leaving it soon to go to Spain for a few years-must save my pennies so I can go see them! I really slacked off and didn't take any pictures-but Danny took some on their new camera-if either of you are reading this can you resend them? Hotmail does NOT like their format. Thanks!

No comments: