Saturday, April 11, 2009

The day before Easter...

Getting ready for Easter was a bit hectic this year since I was asked to speak for 10-15 minutes in Sacrament about Jesus Christ from Gethsemane to the crucifixion. So that added quite a bit of stress, but it all turned out well as you'll see in my next post.

Anyways, I discovered 2 things while preparing for Easter. The first, is that making Easter Eggs is fun!!!! For some reason I was dreading this activity, but ended up really getting into it. Wouldn't mind dyeing eggs more often...Here's a picture...


I also discovered that Ethan loves Jarlsberg cheese. I had a piece leftover from making my potato casserole with cider, Gouda, and Jarlsberg. he wanted some so I gave him some thin slices. Those were quickly eaten and then he found-and finished-the rest of the block.

No comments: