Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Today was a really fun day. Nathan went all out....he got me some makeup to replace some that Ethan got into, I thought that was really sweet and thoughtful, and he did pretty well on the colors, too! He also got me an ipod touch, which I LOVE, and him and Terry went in together on a scope for birding. The scope is fantastic, and we can use it to look at the moon also. I think our whole family will get many years of enjoyment out of the scope. Plus, both objects help me do my job whatbird, so can be written off next years taxes. I've already done a job that could only be done on my ipod using the ibird plus or pro application, so you see its an important work tool! Here I am with the scope...

George and Nanette took Ethan for a few hours after lunch, so Nate and I were able to watch some General Conference and have a really nice relaxing afternoon. We went down to the beaver pond with the scope, we could see ducks on the far side in great detail that weren't even visible with the naked eye. Afterwards George and Nanette brought pizza over, Ethan told us about his big day, and we had Strawberry Shortcake.

No comments: