Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What I hate the most in my house...


Hate. Detest. Loathe. Do you get the idea? This afternoon I'm trying to finish sewing squares of fleece into strips to make a baby blanket. Two strips get sewn with no problems...then the third it starts to make loud clunk noises...turns out the bobbin thread is in a huge knot. I fixed it twice, the third time it happened I was so close to the end of a square I just kept going. SNAP! Off flies the clear plastic bobbin cover and the bobbin flies out and breaks. Has that ever happened to you? Just thought of two more adjectives: Abhor and Despise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I HAVE had issues with knotted bobbin thread....I think it's usually either a tension issue or a threading issue. But no, the door has never flown off and the bobbin had never flown out and broke. That, dear sister, must take some serious skills. :)