Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Caution-defrumping in progress!

My little sisters Andee and Jessie informed me after the 2 days of funerals that I needed cute shoes and they were laughing at me for wearing comfy clogs with dresses. They invited me to go shoe shopping with them and I quickly declined. They shrugged and went out with my mom. Hours later they came back-heavily laden with bags and boxes. They spread out their loot and I had to admit there were some wicked cute shoes in there. Andee said she'd get a pair for me for my birthday so out we went the next day for more shoes.
I have to say I HATE shoe-shopping. This stems from my first trip to an outlet mall by the Ozarks with friends my freshman year of college. These girl spent SIX hours going from shoe store to shoe store...to shoe store. That was all they did. Oh my poke my eyes out!!!!
If you hate shoe shopping too, this is the way to do it. My sisters had scouted all the shoe stores at the mall the day before and knew where to go to find the cutest ones on sale. All I had to do was try a pair on. Done. Jessie got in on the act and got me a cute pair of shoes too, so now I have one cute black pair and one cute brown pair. Woohoo they are on their way to helping me defrump! Check the shoes out below...who knew something called Mudd could be so cute!

No comments: