Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who is that?

My ever so on-top-of-the-Hollywood-world sister Jessica and I were decompressing from yesterdays road trip by looking at the pictures from the Oscars. Jessica was seriously bummed to be on the road during this event. When we stopped for dinner outside of Buffalo she made sure to sit where she could watch a TV that was showing them. I believe she even called her husband so they could watch a few minutes of it together. I think Jessie's main interest is the clothes-she doubled in Equestrian Science and Theater and I know she did a lot with costumes. She's a great seamstress and into all that, so it was with some degree of authority that she told me that my black and cream dress I wore to the viewing was too long, it needs to be hemmed 2-3 inches so it doesn't make my legs look stumpy. Ouch! Stumpy is a cruel word-almost cruel enough to make me haul out my detested sewing machine and hem that dress asap!

Anyways Jessie is giving critiques of the dresses, including their construction, and here is this pic of a somewhat hot-looking guy.

"Who is that?" I ask. "The host-Hugh Jackman" Jessie replies. I draw a blank and ask what he has done. Jessie stares at me incredulously. "Wolverine?!" she says. OOOH. Dang he cleans up well!

No comments: