Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Dress Barn-Discovered(Defrumping Part II)

I went inside my first Dress Barn today. I am helping Jessie find a cute dress to wear when she goes down to see her husband in a few weeks. I have NEVER gone to one of these stores before because 1. I HATE the name, like who wants to say you get your dresses at a barn, and 2. Well, lets not go there.

WOW! Did they have some great stuff!!!! That was my first realization. (Jessie did say its hit-or-miss though.) My second was that they have more than dresses. Shirts, sweaters, pants, jewelry, etc. Third, dress sizes run differently than jean sizes. Hence, the dress I pulled of the rack-size 10, was huge. I got the next size down, and the 8 was slightly baggy. Hmm, lets try the size 6. Perfect Fit! Ladies, when you need a pick-me-up cuz you're holdin' onto some baby weight or whatever-go dress shopping!!!!

I have two dresses on lay-a-way right now. ; )

No comments: